Members get the opportunity of meeting up with their former colleagues at the events organized by the Club, which includes the Annual Christmas Party and Charity Dinner-Dance held in December each year, where participants have plenty of fun, games and generous gifts are offered at the entrance ticket draw.
The Annual General Meeting is always followed by a fellowship dinner.
A Newsletter is published for circulation among the members, and it gives news of former employees of Grindlays, up coming events of the Club, Banking Anecdotes, Features, Articles on the Bank's history, Laughter column and much more. Members could also send in their contributions for publication.
The Club has been donating essential medical items to the Maharagama Cancer Hospital, annually since 2005
Membership will be open to the following:
- Ex-National and Grindlays Bank Staff
- Ex-Grindlays Bank Staff
- Ex- ANZ Grindlays Bank Staff
Category of Membership and Fees
- Joining Fee - Rs. 500/- per member
- Life Membership - Rs. 2,500/- a once and for all payment.
Total Rs 3000/-(US$ 30)
Enrolment of Members
- Download Application Form.
- Complete and mail it to Mr. Worrell Obeyesekere(Secretary), email@example.com or Mr. Tyrone Hannan(Treasurer), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications have to be recommended by an existing member
- Enrolment of Members shall require the due consideration of the Executive Committee and their formal approval.